Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunday Wrap up and Monday Night Football Lock

Sunday was a good day. Bet with DG went 2-1, with the one loss being my lowest bet. My Teaser which I told you to "Bet Big" was never in doubt. And packers -9.5 was extremely easy after a 31-3 packers win. Yes, the Cardinals Defense stepped up last night, and I did not see that coming.

Anyways it was a good Sunday, and I will look to start off the week on the right foot with tonight's lock:

The Eagles had a terrible game last week against the lowly Raiders. I am betting that was a freak occurrence. The Redskins are not a good team, Zorn is no longer calling plays and the wheels are falling off the wagon....Fast. Jason Campbell has to deal with a new play caller, this is not a small feat for a QB in just a weeks time. Especially when you are Jason Campbell.

Eagles will win big tonight.

Eagles -8

Making a rather large bet early in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment